Sunday 28 August 2011

{C}

Holy Moly I can't believe that I haven't done picures in almost 3 months! So much for me taking some photography classes this summer, I cannot believe how quickly it got busy!! I really enjoyed getting out to do these today though. I haven't seen this friend in forever! She lives far away from school during the year so we don't see a lot of each other so it was extra fun being able to do these before she left the city again!

These pictures were mostly taken at the park surrounding the space and science center and a little park by her house. They are a quick edit to get them to her before she leaves.





1 comment:

  1. What good friends you have! Sariah is the only one who will pose for me. Other than inanimate objects.

    There are a lot of sites for you to peruse at your leisure, with photography 'classes'. I subscribed to one but can't remember its name. It is the technical side that can stump people, but knowing how to manipulate your digital to create the best photos is a great skill to cultivate.

    Keep it up!

    Auntie Libby

    ReplyDelete