Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter!

I'm sure my family are going to get sick of me always having a camera in their faces soon, however my nephews are just too much fun to take pictures of to pass it up! I figure I gotta take advantage now, in no time at all they'll be telling me to go away with the camera, now they don't have the verbal capability! haha. It's sure difficult to catch them in good lighting but I still got some good ones.

I shot these all in manual having absolutly no clue what I was doing, so some of them are a little over/under exposed or grainy. However I started to learn about shutter speed and aperature so yay for me!

I noticed when posting them though that I favour the left third of horizontal pictures...so I gotta learn to mix it up a bit more and learn to master this scary thing they call manual!








No comments:

Post a Comment